- Add a third-party login plugin (com.msgbyte.iam), currently supports
githublogin, deployment document see iam - Third party login
- The inbox supports content in markdown format
- Added the ability to send system messages. Currently, it supports single person sending and everyone sending markdown format notifications. You can see the feature entry in the admin system.
- Everyone is sent according to the number of registered users on the server. If there are too many users, it is not guaranteed to be received in real time.
- Added the ability to modify the nickname when registering to strengthen the user's awareness of modifying the nickname
- Added the
com.msgbyte.env.electronplugin to prepare for the desktop
- Beautify the dashboard chart color
- Beautify the github star prompt and add emoji
- Fix some known issues
In addition, the desktop version will release the first beta version in the nearly future